Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
To create a new user in Plesk Obsidian, you will need to create a new subscription or assign the user to an existing subscription. Here are the steps:
- Login to Plesk: First, you’ll need to login to your Plesk control panel. The URL for this will generally be something like
- Go to Users: Once logged in, click on “Users” in the left sidebar.
- Add User Account: Click on the “Create User Account” button.
- Enter Details: Now you’ll be presented with a form to fill out the new user’s details. These details will include:
- Contact Name: Enter the user’s real name.
- Email Address: Enter the user’s email address. This will be the login for the user.
- Access to subscriptions: Select the subscriptions this user should have access to.
- User Role: Choose a role for the user. This determines what permissions they have.
- Password: Enter a password for the user. Make sure it’s something secure.
- Interface Language: Choose the language for the Plesk interface for this user.
- Create: Once all the details are filled out, click on the “OK” button at the bottom of the page to create the user.
Please note, depending on your Plesk Obsidian version and your user permissions, some steps might vary a bit. Always refer to the official Plesk documentation or your hosting provider for the most accurate information.
Remember to handle user data responsibly and ensure you have proper permissions to create new users.